Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Conservative Newletter is Online Now - a MUST read!

My conservative Baptist brethren over at the Concerned Tennessee Baptists site published several interesting pre-convention articles. If you are a concerned Tennessee Baptist (lower case "c" in concerned), then I recommend that you read all of the articles.

There is little that I can say for now that won't be construed as inflamatory to my more conservative Baptist friends, but the tenor of most of these articles is that Baptist issues are black and white, wrong vs right, and no room in the middle. At least one group who felt disenfranchised from Baptist leadership during the twentieth century, now holds The Truth and there is simply no discussion to be found if you happen to have questions about The Truth.

I am glad that there aren't pharisees around anymore...oh, wait!

No comments: