Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year's Resolution Avoidance

Happy New Year to one and all! I have but one resolution this year: I shall make no resolutions that will be associated with the New Year. Somehow, resolving to do something (like walk everyday, lose a pound a month, etc.) for an entire year ends up in disappointment or a mis-step along the way. Inevitably, something gets in the way and I have a terrible time forgiving myself of those sorts of failures. So, this year, I shall have specific goals, plans of action, and associated timeframes for each objective...(hmmm, 'still sound like resolutions).

Blogging may be sporatic for the next several days. I am off to a small town just outside of Guatemala City to assist a local church build a clinic in a town that has very few medical resources. TBC Elder may step up and post if I can pull him away from his bowl game surveilllance. Go. Talk among yourselves...and be nice to one another.

No comments: