Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Who Will Blog This Year's Tennessee Baptist Convention Meeting?

As much as I would like to, I cannot be a part of the Tennessee Baptist Convention's annual meeting and conservative takeover re-resurgence in Kingsport this year. Last year, Jeff Wright did a great job blogging from Jeff Wright's Blog. Likewise, Steve Weaver provided his perspective on the actions of the annual meeting. If the Kingsport convention center doesn't block his access, I am hopeful that Tim Ellsworth will jump in and blog from this year's convention.

A couple of last year's blogs seem to have vanished in to blog-oblivion, but that happens. Anyone know if either Mark Beach or Danny Chisolm are blogging from new sites?

Are there new (or used) bloggers amongst us who plan to post from the 2007 Tennessee Baptist Convention in Kingsport? Please let me know. I hope to pull together thoughts from a variety of people in attendance. I would hope that the Baptist & Reflector will join the blogging community as well...it is very 21st century.

And someone, please, blog/affirm that we are being fed physically as well as spiritually at the TBC. I'd hate to think that such important coverage is going to waist.

2 comments:

Jeff Wright said...

I'm planning on attending and blogging the convention this year, Lord willing.

Will said...

Jeff,
That is good news! Thank you for letting me know. I do not have the technical know-how, but I hope to have an aggregator running for those who are in Kingsport and those responding.